Trip validity : Immediate – 31st December 2017
Trip Code : BNAT – OT7
Duration : Full Day Trip
Located a short 15 minute boat ride from the city of Kota Kinabalu, Pulau Sapi, in the Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine park offers a perfect site for Scuba training as well as some fine Macro diving. It’s a great place for a couple of easy refresher dives if you’ve been out of the water for awhile before heading over to Sipadan or Mabul. PADI Courses are offered at all levels of training from Discover Scuba Diving resort courses up through Instructor ratings. Even if you’ve never tried SCUBA before, the warm, calm, shallow waters surrounding Sapi is a great place to learn from our professional staff.
- Three schedules boat dives at 10am, 12pm & 2:15pm
- Free use of full set dive equipment (except prescription mask)
- Refreshment (Coffee and Tea) and light lunch in Sapi Island transfer (return)
- TARP conservation Diving fee, entrance fee and Marina Jetty fee
- Hotel transfer within Kota Kinabalu City only
- All divers must show proff of Divers Certificate/ Dive Log Book for each level and specialty before diving is allowed.
- Strictly no flying within 18 hours, after the last dive.
- Outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions and may be rearranged to best meet operational situations.
- This package will not be applicable during monsoon season.
- The above price is only applicable for Malaysian. For Non Malaysians, additional RM 50.00 to listed price.
- All divers will be required to sign a waiver form.
- Please bring water, sun block lotion, cap, towel, swim wear. Beach wear is recommended.
8:30 : Pick up from hotel (KK area only). Transfer to Shangrila Tanjung Aru Resort & Spa- Marina.
9:00 : Boat departs to Sapi Island.
9:30 : Briefing and gear up for 1st dive.
10:00 : 1st Dive
11:00 : Surface interval.
12:00 : 2nd Dive
1:00 : Light Lunch
2:15 :3rd Dive
3:30 : Depart to Shangri-la Tanjung Aru Resort & SPA- Marina.
4:00 : Transfer back to hotel in KK area.
~End of Tour~
For more detailed information and to request your own customised itinerary, please fill in the form below or call our office +6 088 486 538.