Trip validity : Immediate – 31st December 2017
Trip Code : BNAT – OT13
Duration : Full Day Trip
0700: Depart from hotel to jetty (2 hours drive)
1000: Depart to Mantanani Island
1045: Upon arrival, change and depart for diving
1230: Back to island for lunch
1500: Depart Mantanani Island back to mainland and proceed to Kawa – Kawa. Coffee and tea with local cakes will be provided before you on your river cruise.
Cruise along the Tempasuk river. It’s here where you’ll have the chance to see Sabah’s unique wildlife, one of the celebrities being the Proboscis Monkey with its distinctively large, protruding nose.
Other wildlife that you might spot is the long-tailed macaques, river otters, a variety of birds including the brightly colored Kingfisher, and more. You can also see the local village life along the river bank.
By nightfall go for another river cruise. You will see a lot of fireflies light up the tress like a “Christmas Tree” that brightens up the mangrove forest along the Nanamun River, firefly country.
After tour, you will be transfer back to Kota Kinabalu city, around 2100hours.
~End of Tour~
Suggested things to bring:
Towel & hat, insect repellent, additional of dry clothing, sun block lotion, strap for spectacles, shoes / slippers / sandals
- Return Land Transfer / boat transfer
- Two boat dives
- English Speaking Tour Guide (6 paxs and above)
- Tungku Abdul Rahman Park Conservation Fee
- Buffet Lunch
- Jetty Fee
- Diving Equipment ( BDC, regulator, rash guard, weight belt, weight, scuba tanks, mask and PADI Instructor)
- Air Fares & Tickets
- Tipping and personal expenses
- Items not mentioned in the inclusionsFor more detailed information and to request your own customised itinerary, please fill in the form below or call our office +6 088 486 538.