Trip validity : Immediate – 31st December 2017
Trip Code : BNAT– OT16
Duration : Full Day Trip
09:00 : Depart from Jesselton Point Jetty (Departure subject to weather condition)
09:20 : Arrive at Borneo Reef World Pontoon
09:30 : Tours Introductory & Safety Briefing
09:40-10:30 : Welcome Drinks & Light refreshments
10:30 : Pontoon Activites or water sports (Diving)
12:30 : Buffet Lunch
13:15 : Sapi Island Tour (Optional)
15:00 : Depart from Pontoon (Departure subject to weather condition)
15:30 : Arrive at Jesselton Point
~End of Tour~
- What’s included :
Buffet Lunch Meal
Free use of full set dive equipment (except prescription mask)
Refreshment (Coffee and Tea)
Free usage of amenities (Wash room & Fresh water Shower)
Free Entrance to Underwater Observatory Aquarium
- All divers must show proff of Divers Certificate/ Dive Log Book for each level and specialty before diving is allowed.
- Strictly no flying within 18 hours, after the last dive.
- Outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions and may be rearranged to best meet operational situations.
- This package will not be applicable during monsoon season.
- The above price is only applicable for Malaysian. For Non Malaysians, additional RM 50.00 to listed price.
- All divers will be required to sign a waiver form.
- Please bring water, sun block lotion, cap, towel, swim wear. Beach wear is recommended.
For more detailed information and to request your own customised itinerary, please fill in the form below or call our office +6 088 486 538.